The Manoir ,of a elegant construction and extremely solid, was built in the centre of a very pretty and largely populated village and completely walled in.
The Manoir dates from the major part of the latter period of the 18th Century and was built for Count Jules and Countess Aloysia Cluzeau.
It is of classical construction, typical of the rural Manoir houses in the area which nobility had constructed in the country on their private land.
They spent holidays in their beautiful country homes and for the major part lived in the cities in their large private town houses.
Tea party in park of Manor dated 1899.